We know how difficult it is to show up for the first time...we've all been there. Our Sunday mornings are come as you are. You'll find that someone may have a suit on, someone else may have on shorts and a t-shirt. Just know this, we expect you to come as you are. To help with your experience, you'll be greeted by a Connection Team member. They'll greet you with a smile, a handshake, and a hug [well, maybe not a hug but you get the idea]. If you have any questions they would love to assist you . Come early, grab some coffee, and enjoy the morning.
9:15 am - Sunday School
10:30 am - Main Service
10:30 am - Children's Church
* We provided a nursery for both Sunday Services from new borns to 3 years old.
10:00 am - Senior Saints Group
6:30 pm - Groups
- College & Young Adults (CaYA) - 1st & 3rd week of the month
- Women's Group - 2nd week of the month
- Men's Group - 4th week of the month
* Contact the church office for group locations